Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

“It is the pleasure of searching and the pleasure of the adventure." --- The Pilgrimage

Welcome to the Agchemist's blog! This site is very much dedicated to several of my hobbies: computers/technology-related stuff, gaming, literature, cooking and DIY.

I'm a researcher by day (on an 8am-5pm weekday schedule, and sometimes during the weekends when overtime at work is necessary), part-time geek-slash-nerd, and still craving for more. Though I want to learn more computer-related stuff like programming, webpage publishing and all that, it's hard working on one hobby to another in such a short time.

Not to mention I'm running out of ideas of what else to write on my first post.

In any case, my next few posts would be on some things that I've been fooling/fiddling about.

No comments:

Post a Comment