Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

"Everything that happens once can never happen again. But everything that happens twice will surely happen a third time."

In order to make this blog of mine more entertaining, I've decided to put some categories in it, namely:

[Review: Anime] - this will deal with anime shows that I'm currently hooked onto.
[Kitchen Alchemy] - this one will talk about not just about cooking food, but also a bit of chemistry behind food and cooking and some other kitchen chemistry that's helpful at home.
[Technocrat] - under this will be tech-related stuff, from the latest gadgets to some opinions about the web and stuff.
[Food Trip] - this one's a bit self-explanatory; I'll talk about food and the places I've been to just to try out the other cuisine.
[Musings] - my personal opinions, rants, raves.

That's about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment