Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

It's Not You, It's Me.

It's been quite awhile since my first post, and I promised myself that I'd update this blog of mine regularly. But then 'regularly' is an arbitrary word; some people update their weblogs daily, weekly, monthly, twice a month, every other month, and so on.

So yeah.

Anyhow, it's been quite a busy life for me, even though I work at home. Ever since the project I was employed on ended around last year, I've been doing some freelance work to earn enough for my basic necessities. But recently a friend from high school got me into working for a group (which, he was a 30% shareholder) that makes and gives college entrance exam reviews.

My job? Make Powerpoint modules on selected subjects.

My parents then were both professors from the University of the Philippines, so I know quite a bit on what and how a lecture discussion is made of. Truth be told, I am enthusiastic of this job; not only that I get to work at home, but being able to make a lecture discussion is like a small step on being able to teach. I've always wanted to teach; I guess you could say it may run in the family.

So far the pay is good, and the output I'm making satisfies the editors. It'll only be a matter of time before I can see the real output of what I've made so far.

I guess that's it for now, as I've got to finish another module that's due on Friday. If I can finish it earlier, the better. I really want to fill this blog up with ideas inside my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment