Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

[Diablo III] All Things D

Mooo.
The above picture is a screenshot of the website Sorry for May 15, a site dedicated for Diablo fans of giving excuses to either their boss or girlfriend, as you all may know that the 15th of May was Diablo III's worldwide release.

It's been more than a week now since its release, yet Blizzard has been plagued by numerous problems relating to the game. Most have been server-side issues like not being able to log in, which I guess from their part a deja vu from their World of Warcraft launch issues as well. For the most part the issue of logging in has been resolved throughout the week, with Blizzard monitoring most of the time.

But this article says otherwise; seems like the Asia server is still having login problems and what, they want a  refund? For goodness' sakes, access to Battle.net is free for both Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3. And besides, serves them right Koreans for finishing the game in under six hours after the launch. Dang them.

Lag in action. Pun intended.
Anyway, let's leave that. On a personal note, I was only able to buy my retail copy of D3 four days after launch, the reason being I was out of town for a conference of sorts. And also there's still a bit of shortage of retail copies for sale in some game stores, so yeah.

Tweet-tweeew.
As before, I created a Demon Hunter character; ranged attack, twin weapon wielder, evasive maneuvers, etc. Not to mention that badass hood.

And yeah, I will warn you that the last 2 pictures I will consider as spoilers. You have been warned.

I swear, his hide's so tough I have to bring out that chainsaw again.

Not really a spoiler, but you get my drift.




No comments:

Post a Comment