Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

[All Things 3DS] 3DS Aqua Blue to be phased out

Well, there goes the Triforce of Nintendo.
3DS owners, especially the ones who have the aqua blue handheld: seems that you're holding on a piece of history, a collector's item, or something else. It would seem that the higher-ups in Nintendo decided to discontinue the Aqua Blue. Sad, really. But I guess there's a reason behind it.

On a personal note, I never really liked the Aqua blue color. For me it was either Fiery Red or Cosmo Black. First choice was the Fiery Red, but when all of the shops that I've canvassed doesn't have that color, I opted for the Cosmo Black. And never regretted it.

Going back, I could speculate that the slow demise of the Aqua Blue is because of its meaner, manlier kin: The Cobalt Blue 3DS.
I still dig the Midnight Purple, but this rocks too just the same.

source: [Kotaku]

No comments:

Post a Comment